Professor Theo Gavrielides, IARS (UK), Simon Frasher University (Canada), Bucks New University (UK), Co Director RJ4ALL
Professor Vasso Artinopoulou, Panteion University (Greece), Co Director RJ4ALL
Iro Michael, Panteion University, Greece
- Prof. Brenda Morisson, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Prof. Arthur Hartmann, The University of Applied Science for Public Administration Bremen, Germany
- Prof. Clare McGlynn, Durham University, England
- Dr. Lorenn Walker, University of Hawaii Honolulu Community College, USA
- Prof. Athanassios Douzenis, Associate Professor in Psychiatry/Forensic Psychiatry, Athens University Medical School, Greece
- Judge Evangelia Palaiologou, PhD, Honorary Judge, Chairman of “Association of Greek Judges and Prosecutors for the Democracy and the Liberties”, Greece
- Dr Jane Bolitho, School of Social Sciences, UNSW, Australia
- Prof. Vesna Nikolic-Ristanovic, Director, Victimology Society of Serbia; Professor, Faculty for Special Education/ Belgrade University, Serbia
- Dr. Marie Keenan, Researcher and lecturer, School of Social Policy, Social Work and Social Justice, University College Dublin; Member of the Advisory Board of UCD's Criminology Istitute, Ireland
- Prof. Jonathan Doan, Professor of Criminal Justice, Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Dr. Anne Hayden, Research Associate of Office of Pro Vice-Chancellor, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Dr William Wood, Senior lecturer, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Griffith University, Australia
- Prof. Kevin Hood, Associate Professor, MacEwan University, Canada
- Prof. Caren Harp, Associate Professor of Law, School of Law, Liberty University, USA
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
- Prof. Howard Zehr, Professor of Restorative Justice at the Center for Justice & Peacebuilding, Eastern Mennonite University, USA.
- Prof. John Braithwaite, Australian National University, Australia
- Prof. Calliope Spinelli, Professor emeritus of the University of Athens, Greece
- Prof. Isabel Gonzalez Ramirez, Director of the Centre for Mediation, Univesidad Central, Chile
- Prof. Nestor Courakis, Professor of Criminology – Penology at the University of Athens, Faculty of Law, Greece
- Prof. Diomedes Marcoulis, Professor at the Psychology Department and Vice Rector, Neapolis University of Pafos, Cyprus
- Dr. Marian Liebmann, Visiting Scholar University of Bristol, restorative justice consultant, UK.
- Prof. Angelika Pitsela, Professor School of Law Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Rev. David Gustafson, Co-Director of Fraser Region Community Justice Initiatives Association, Canada.
- Prof. Wassilios Baros, Chair for Pedagogy, Guest Professor University of Augsburg, Germany, and Associate Professor for Intercultural Education, Democritus Unviersity of Thrace, Greece.
- Prof. Theodoros Sakellaropoulos, Professor Panteion University, Greece
- Mr. Hillel Schenker, Co-Editor at Palestine-Israel Journal, Israel
To express an interest in joining the Editorial Board please email Prof. Theo Gavrielides with your CV and a cover letter.